Jose Ivan Rago, MD
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Internship/Residency: Family Practice, Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Jose Ivan Rago, MD is a board-certified family medicine physician who joined Abrazo in August, 2016. He has been practicing medicine in the Phoenix area for 10 years and treats a variety of acute and chronic illnesses. Dr. Rago exhibits strength in communicating clearly with his patients, and ensuring that they receive high quality medical care. He takes pride in his work, and treats his patient as he would his family. Dr. Rago is an advocate for vaccinations and preventative care, and takes special interest in travel medicine.
Dr. Rago is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Minor procedures; in grown toenails and wart removal
- Treatment of skin biopsies and abscesses
- Preventative medicine
- Immunications and flue vaccines